||21,06 - 01,07
13,07 - 23,07
04,08 - 14,08
02,09 - 12,09
||11 days / 10 nights
|| $ 1524 - per person
Avachinsky volcano -
is so called "home" volcano, which is situated 12 miles to the West of the Pacific ocean coast.
The volcano has a complicated construction with the type of soma - Vesuvius, the diameter of the soma is more than 2 miles.
The shape of the volcano is regular, the absolute height is 8993 ft. The peak is crowned by a crater.
Before the eruption in 1991 It had the shape of a shell-hole with the depth of 721 ft.
While ascending the Avachinsky volcano the magnificent panorama of the town comes to light.
Mutnovsky volcano -
is a complex volcanic range, its height is 7619 ft above sea-level, it is possible to watch strange constructions from volcanic sulfur with the height up to 6.5 ft on the fumarole's fields.
Severo-Mutnovskye and Dachnye thermal hot-springs are located not far from the craters.
The river Malkinskaya Bystraya -
is one of the largest Kamchatka rivers, having 4 rapids, it runs by the settlements Malki,
Ust-Bolsher etsk. Very famous and popular among the tourist for rafting and fishing.
The Valley of Geysers -
people call it a "pearl of Kamchatka", it is an especially preserved natural object.
The geysers stretch about 2 miles along the stream of the river Geysernaya, starting with Pervenets (Firstling) finishing with the upper geysers on the waterfall Troynoy ('Triple').
The most famous geysers are - Sakharny ("Sugary"), Kovarny ("Insidious"), Bolshaya Pechka ("Big oven"), Bolshoy ("Great"), Shel ("Chap"), Zhemchuzhny ("Pearly").
The Avacha Bay
During the open sea trip on the Avacha Bay (11 x 12 sq. miles) You will have a chance to see the rocks Three Brothers, Babushkin stone, and Cypress, Chertov palets (Devil's Finger) and Kogot Dyavola (Devil's claw) rocks.
Sea fauna of the underwater life is represented by the following species of fish: Alaska (Atka) Mackerel, flat-fish, green perch, cod, bullhead and many others, area of Avacha Bay water is also inhabited by sea-urchin, crabs, jellyfish, shellfish and seaweed.
Arrival in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
Meeting at the airport by the representative of "Focus Travel" company.
Lodging at the Paratunka Hot Springs Resort Hotel.
Acquaintance with guides. Rest.
Preparation for the route. Bathing in the pool with thermal water. Overnight (hotel).
Driving to the foot of the Avachinsky volcano, setting up the base camp (tents), short walking-tour and ascent the mountain "Verblyud" ("Camel"). Rest. Overnight (tents).
Ascent the Avachinsky volcano (8993 ft.), departure from the camp at 7 am. Total time is 8-9 hours (ascent, excursion around the crater, including the lunch on the edge (1,5 hour), descent). Drive back to the town, return to the Resort zone hotel. Overnight (hotel).
Drive to the rafting start point river Malkinskaya Bystraya. Preparation, starting to raft. Rafting and fishing. Setting the camp. Overnight (tents).
Rafting and fishing. Overnight (tents).
The end of the rafting part of the trip. Drive to the town. Lodging at the Resort zone hotel. Rest. Overnight (hotel).
Drive to the foot of the Mutnovsky volcano (the Mutnovskoye plateau). Setting up the camp. Overnight (tents).
Trekking to the crater of the Mutnovsky volcano. Drive back, stop at the Health Resort zone "Rodnikovaya, rest, bathing in the hot springs. Overnight (tents).
Helicopter excursion to the Valley of Geysers (total flying time is 2 hours 30 min., flying around the volcanoes Karymsky, Maly Semyachic, stay at the valley for 5-6 h., this excursion includes lunch in the Valley of Geysers + walking-tour.
Sea trip + diving + fishing. Total time of the trip is 6 hours. The package includes 2 divings for 30-35 minutes to the depth of 65 ft.
Breakfast, departure to the airport.
The price includes:
transportation airport - hotel - airport,
transportation on the route by the six-wheel drive "Ural" track
(groups of from 5 up to 20 persons), flight by helicopter, lodging at the hotel,
on the route: hot meals three times a day, during the ascent - dry ration, service of the cook, guide, double accommodations in tents, over night in sleeping-bags.
The price does not include:
Recommendations for the route:|
This route does not require special travel skills, but it contains many natural obstacles. It is not recommended for the persons being in need of medical treatment and constant medical observation.
List of the recommended equipment:
1. Footwear: light trekking boots and gaiters are good for these routes. It is desirable to have Gore-Tex boots, or well impregnated leather boots. High hip-boots are good too. Ankle-high Gore-Tex boots. It is necessary to take high hip-boots two size larger than you have, in order you can wear them with a thick felt insole and two socks (one is thin and another is warm) or with foot binding. It is desirable to have light trainers for the walk in the bivouac and during the transfers.
2. Sleeping-bag + rug (it's desirable)
3. Personal crockery (travel mug, bowl, spoon, fork)
4. Folding knife
5. Personal hygiene items
6. Clothing: field dress - trousers
+ weatherproof jacket (made of thick cloth - light tarpaulin,
moisture- wind-proof cloth and so on) is preferable, because it is ventilated,
7. Moisture- wind-proof dress made of cloth like Gore-Tex or its analogues.
8. It's desirable to have a big rain-coat, covering the traveler with the rucksack. Underwear (thin flis, wool mixture and so on)
9. Underwear (thin flis or wool)
10. Trousers made of flis (wool)
11. Warm jacket made of flis (sweater)
12. Woolen (flis) cap
13. Warm gloves + moisture-wind-proof mittens (Gore-tex overmittens)
14. Socks: thin - 2 pairs, warm - 2 pairs (if you are in boots - 3 pairs). It's optimal to have socks made of wool and synthetic, "terry type", as they don't rub sore feet so much.
15. Mosquito net + insect repellent
16. Flash light (it's better if it can be warn on the forehead)
17. It's good to have warm waistcoat
18. Sun glasses
20. Telescope sticks (at the least 1) (it's desirable)
21. Personal first-aid set
List of equipment + the information we need
1. It is necessary to give us tourists' diving certificates 21 days before
2. The cost of the tour includes lease of cylinders,
weight, pressurizer, masks.
3. 3. It doesn't include the cost of the costume
(it can be given according to your inquiry 10$).
Regulators can also be given out according to your inquiry.
1. On the route guides ensure the work of the primus-stove, camp-fire and helps cooking.
2. Porter service does not included in the tour cost, but can be organized.