||21,07 - 02,08
||13 days / 12 nights
|| $ 1159 - per person
Nalychevo natural park
One of the first nature parks on Kamchatka is "Nalychevo"
(after the name of the river and valley Nalychevo).
At present this park is officially registered and entered in
the UNESCO World's Inheritance List.
Nalychevo Valley is surrounded with always snow-topped volcanoes of the Avachinskaya
and Dzendzurskaya ridge.
The whole valley is covered with brushwood of Kamchatka's stone birch, alder thickets,
elfin wood, and the river Nalychevo with tributaries and hot springs worked its way there.
The territory of the nature park Nalychevo has complicated geological structure. Vast valley of the river Nalychevo is set off by mountains.
Some outcrops of hot and cold mineral springs are collected in the upper-reaches of the river Nalychevo.
Water of some big Nalychevo hot springs refer to the very rare type, deposits of such water are single all over the world. Hot and cold water of the mineral springs of the Nalychevo Valley is medicinal-drinking water. Bathing huts of the hot springs are equipped with covered cloak-rooms, flooring, wooden ladders and stairs to the natural outcrops of the thermal water. Park disposes of beautiful mountain, tundra and sea landscapes.
Дзензурский вулкан (1262 м) -
разрушенный вулканический массив с кратером в виде ледникового кара.
В юго-восточной части вулкана расположен фумарольный котел размером 5х20 м и заполненный талой водой.
По берегам и на дне кратера активно действуют фумаролы, благодаря которым температура воды достигает 85-90 градусов С.
Около 40 % объема воды состоит из взвеси. Стенки котла сложены разноцветными глинами.
Arrival in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Meeting at the airport by the representative of "Focus Travel" company. Lodging at the Paratunka Hot Springs Resort Hotel. Acquaintance with guides. Rest. Preparation for the route. Bathing in the pool with thermal water. Overnight (hotel).
Departure by the six wheel drive "Ural" track down the Avachinsky pass (4-5 hours). Passage on foot to Koryaksky Narzan (12 miles.). Placing of the camp. Overnight (tents).
Trekking to the river Shumnaya towards Aagsky springs. Placing of the camp. Overnight (tents).
Trekking to the central base of the Nalychevo valley. Bathing. Overnight (tents).
Rest. Bathing in the springs. Excursions along the valley. Overnight (tents).
Trekking to the Talovskiye springs. Placing of the camp (tents). Overnight (tents).
Ascent the volcano Dzendzur. Descent to the Sore's pass. Overnight (tents).
Return to the Talovskye springs. Rest. Overnight (tents).
Return to the central base of the Nalychevo valley. Overnight (tents).
Rest. Bathing in the springs. (Reserve day in case of bad weather.) Overnight (tents).
Starting of the return journey through the Pinachevsky pass. Overnight beyond the pass (tents).
Trekking to the settlement Pinachevo along the valley of the river Pinachevskaya, it is 16 miles.
Return to the town by car. Lodging at the Paratunka Hot Springs Resort Hotel. Swimming pool. Overnight (hotel).
Breakfast. Departure to the airport.
The price includes:
transportation airport - hotel - airport,
6 wheel drive Ural track (groups of from 5 up to 20 persons),
lodging at the hotel, breakfasts; insurance.
on the route: three hot meals a day, service of the cook, guide, lodging in tents.
The price does not include:
Recommendations for the route:|
This route does not require special travel skills, but it contains many natural obstacles. It is not recommended for the persons being in need of medical treatment and constant medical observation.
List of the recommended equipment:
1. Footwear: light trekking boots and gaiters are good for these routes. It is desirable to have Gore-Tex boots, or well impregnated leather boots. High hip-boots are good too. Ankle-high Gore-Tex boots. It is necessary to take high hip-boots two size larger than you have, in order you can wear them with a thick felt insole and two socks (one is thin and another is warm) or with foot binding. It is desirable to have light trainers for the walk in the bivouac and during the transfers.
2. Sleeping-bag + rug (it's desirable)
3. Personal crockery (travel mug, bowl, spoon, fork)
4. Folding knife
5. Personal hygiene items
6. Clothing: field dress - trousers
+ weatherproof jacket (made of thick cloth - light tarpaulin,
moisture- wind-proof cloth and so on) is preferable, because it is ventilated,
7. Moisture- wind-proof dress made of cloth like Gore-Tex or its analogues.
8. It's desirable to have a big rain-coat, covering the traveler with the rucksack. Underwear (thin flis, wool mixture and so on)
9. Underwear (thin flis or wool)
10. Trousers made of flis (wool)
11. Warm jacket made of flis (sweater)
12. Woolen (flis) cap
13. Warm gloves + moisture-wind-proof mittens (Gore-tex overmittens)
14. Socks: thin - 2 pairs, warm - 2 pairs (if you are in boots - 3 pairs). It's optimal to have socks made of wool and synthetic, "terry type", as they don't rub sore feet so much.
15. Mosquito net + insect repellent
16. Flash light (it's better if it can be warn on the forehead)
17. It's good to have warm waistcoat
18. Sun glasses
20. Telescope sticks (at the least 1) (it's desirable)
21. Personal first-aid set
1. On the route guides ensure the work of the primus-stove, camp-fire and helps cooking.
2. Porter service does not included in the tour cost, but can be organized.