||19,08 - 25,08
09,09 - 15,09
||10 days / 9 nights
||$ 2043 - per person
To tell the truth, this tour is a real fishing expedition to the wild area of pure nature.
Lucky anglers participating in this tour have best chance to experience the "Big fishing adventure"
hundreds of miles away from the urban civilization.
Opala river fishing tour is the only way to get the satisfaction of real fishing.
It is almost impossible to leave Opala river without having a sport fight with giant King Salmon or without contest with smart Doly Varden.
And of course, You'll get the experience of Kamchatka queen fish the dancing Rainbow Trout.
Opala river is interesting for floating lovers too.
Mountain landscapes, beautiful forest around, giant grass, hot and cold springs never leave You indifferent to its` beauty.
Best period for fishing on Opala river.
Meeting at the airport by the representative of the travel agency "Focus". Lodging at the Paratunka Hot Springs Resort Hotel. Acquaintance. Overnight (hotel).
Breakfast. Helicopter flight to Opala river (60 min one way). Checking the equipment. The beginning of fishing and floating part. Overnight (tents).
Day 3 - 7.
Breakfast. Floating and fishing. Snack breaks. Fishing. Dinner. Overnight (tents).
Breakfast. The last part of the river for floating and fishing. Helicopter flight to Petropavlovsk. Lodging at the Paratunka Hot Springs Resort Hotel. Overnight (hotel).
Breakfast. City tour. Excursion to local-history museum. Farewell party. Overnight (hotel).
Breakfast, transfer to the airport. Departure.
The price includes:
transportation airport - hotel - airport, helicopter charter, all permits and licenses, insurance.
On the route: hot meals three times a day + dry ration, service of the cook, guide, double accommodations in tents, over night in sleeping-bags.
The price does not include:
hotel (before and after the trip),
Recommendations for the route:|
This route does not require special travel skills, but it contains many natural obstacles. It is not recommended for the persons being in need of medical treatment and constant medical observation.
1. Fishing on Kamchatka rivers without the fishing permit is prohibited.
2. The number of fish to be caught under the rule "Caught and release" is not limited.
All the fish must be released.
One fish is allowed to be kept as a trophy.
3. We hold the idea of high quality fly fishing build on ecological valuation and careful attitude to the wild nature, and appeal to our customers to use on their tackle not more then one hook.
4. Tourists must be in good physical shape.
List of the recommended equipment:
1. Footwear: light trekking boots and gaiters are good for these routes. It is desirable to have Gore-Tex boots, or well impregnated leather boots. High hip-boots are good too. Ankle-high Gore-Tex boots. It is necessary to take high hip-boots two size larger than you have, in order you can wear them with a thick felt insole and two socks (one is thin and another is warm) or with foot binding. It is desirable to have light trainers for the walk in the bivouac and during the transfers.
2. Sleeping-bag + rug (it's desirable)
3. Personal crockery (travel mug, bowl, spoon, fork)
4. Folding knife
5. Personal hygiene items
6. Clothing: field dress - trousers
+ weatherproof jacket (made of thick cloth - light tarpaulin,
moisture- wind-proof cloth and so on) is preferable, because it is ventilated,
7. Moisture- wind-proof dress made of cloth like Gore-Tex or its analogues.
8. It's desirable to have a big rain-coat, covering the traveler with the rucksack. Underwear (thin flis, wool mixture and so on)
9. Underwear (thin flis or wool)
10. Trousers made of flis (wool)
11. Warm jacket made of flis (sweater)
12. Woolen (flis) cap
13. Warm gloves + moisture-wind-proof mittens (Gore-tex overmittens)
14. Socks: thin - 2 pairs, warm - 2 pairs (if you are in boots - 3 pairs). It's optimal to have socks made of wool and synthetic, "terry type", as they don't rub sore feet so much.
15. Mosquito net + insect repellent
16. Flash light (it's better if it can be warn on the forehead)
17. It's good to have warm waistcoat
18. Sun glasses
20. Telescope sticks (at the least 1) (it's desirable)
21. Personal first-aid set
22. Fishing gear
(tackle and so on)
1. On the route the guide ensures the work of the primus-stove, camp-fire and helps cooking.
2. Porter service does not included in the tour cost, but can be organized.